Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tom and Andy Related?

Greetings Gossip Lovers,

Well I have to say, "Hardest Working" seacoast artist might just have to go to Tom Bergeron. How's he related to the seacoast? Certainly you know he's a local and still has a home in these parts.

Anyway, caught the boy conducting an interview on "Good Morning American" this a.m.; the day after a late night (and some what upsetting one) on "Dancing with The Stars."

What DOESN'T this guy do? Two hit TV shows, a film in post production, lots of side gigs, my goodness.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Oh and is it just me, or have you noticed how much Tom and Andy Fling look alike. I tell you, the resemblance is even stronger in person. Uncanny.

Check it out yourself. See Andy in person during the final performance of "All the Rage," this weekend at the Players' Ring, tell me what you think. (Loved the play by the way - 3 hat's off).

Let's see now; if Tom is - oh say that age - and Andy about 20 years younger; hum...

Your's in life's little surprises

Gossip Lady

(PLEASE please, it's a joke! Hopefully with many more to follow).

No comments:

Post a Comment