Monday, March 9, 2009

Blair's Got the Blues


Hey Gossip Lovers,

When my spies sent me this photo my first thought was “Would Blair Hundertmark leave us for little blue men?” The horror!

The seacoast theater leading man/director was snapped recently on a Boston stage with members of Blue Man Group. Well don’t you know I tracked him down immediately to get the scoop. Could he desert us for a crew of cobalt cuties?

He assured me he would not, “I’m not blue enough!” says Blair.

He explained he met the blue boys during his current tour as Master of Ceremonies for “FIRST Robotics Competition 2009,” (his 11th tour). This one takes him to DC, Boston, Dallas, Annapolis, Seattle, Minneapolis and Atlanta. But he’ll be back in time to teach a Shakespeare Residency at York Middle School and then direct the New Hampshire Theatre Projects Teen Camp. (You lucky, lucky campers)!

This summer he jets off to Tamworth NH – okay jet is a tad strong - to direct two plays at the Barnstormers Theatre.

I’m sure you’re all fine with that. As long as we know he’s not traveling too far, for too long.

Yours in giddy relief,

Gossip Lady

PS: looks like Blair's hair is taking its time coming in. Remember he shaved it for a show. Check out the January 21 posting to see the transformation from hunk to horror. - Well at least he got to dump the fat suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment