Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Teeny Tiny Wonderful


Here's another early peek Gossip Lovers!

I heard about the upcoming Teeny Tiny Exhibition at Three Graces and dashed down early to see how it was shaping up - maybe tell you what to expect. And what I can tell you is WOW. I just LOVE this show, quirky, smart, sophisticated, fun and nothing over $400!

Anyway, owner Kim Ferraro, whose eye has definitely become clearer (and ever cooler and more discriminating) gathered works from artist throughout the US and Canada. Much of it is fantastical and fun. But let me say, no more so than Kim's own images. While she wanted me to snap the works of others I was compelled to capture her's for the blog. I simply fell for it!


The show is up Feb. 6 through March 3, and runs in conjunction with Nachotta's Enormous Tiny Art Show. Don't you just love when art orgs collaborate!

Yours in art
Gossip Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment