Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Too Pee or not?

Greetings Gossip Lovers,

To pee or not to pee, that is the question starting this weekend at Seacoast Repertory Theater.

This young lad had a lot of thoughts on the matter, right down to how the question was posed, answers were inflected and songs was sung. Hard to imagine anyone would have that much input on urinating, but as director of the Rep's "Urinetown, the Musical" he does. Did. No probably still does. He's not off duty for a few days.

So who is this squeaky clean kid?

Think movie and documentary maker, actor, director, producer, and Maggie the cow's best friend.

Yup, that's the Oakhurst farmer himself Bill Humphreys, who happens to be an Emmy Award Winner as well. This is one of the times you'll see his end product rather than him, but if he's done the job right we'll be fine with that.

Want a preview. Check out this fancy schmantzy clip The Rep put together. Makes me want to go out and start a rebellion, or at least belt out a show tune. Either will do. I'll decide after coffee.

Well my friends, G Lady will be attending the show. This is one lady that hates unanswered questions. To pee or not to pee? The answer is ...

Yours in anticipation
Gossip Lady

2 comments:

  1. So what are we trivializing here? I can't make this out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous, Would love to answer, but it seems we're both confused. You don't understand what I was talking about, and I'm unsure what you are referring to. Try again, and I'll do my best to answer. Honest. No snark intended.
    G. Lady.

    ReplyDelete