Friday, June 4, 2010

Weekend Madness


Greetings Gossip Lovers,

Been a bit of time again, but with good reason; so many things to go, see, do. And this weekend, alas, will be no different.

I've already changed gloves and sneakers a number of times. Do I go to the galleries? The new show at the Portsmouth Museum of Fine Art? (How can one resist an image such as the one to the left)? How about the Prescott Park Arts Festival's Chowder Fest? The Seacoast Rep's Swing Fling or Shakespeare at the Player's Ring - and it just goes on!

Well, I think I'll tack the Portsmouth Herald's Spotlight Magazine calender section to the wall and throw a dart. Where ever it lands - so will I.

And you? How will you chose from all the wonderful weekend happenings?
Get out there folks, it's beautiful and there's even more beauty to be found.

Stop in this weekend to see what Gossip Lady's selections are or maybe just say hi when you see me running up and down the city streets trying to fit it all in.

Charge!!!!

Gossip Lady

image: from the latest PMFA exhibtion, Tseng Kwong Chi, Bill T. Jones Body Paint with Keith Haring 3

No comments:

Post a Comment