Friday, June 18, 2010

Going up!




Greetings Gossip Lovers,

I took a stroll to the Prescott Park this week to get a peek at the set being constructed for "Peter Pan," this season's main stage production. Well let me tell you folks - especially those a tad disappointed with some sets in the recent past - they're out to wow, and WILL!

Um-um-um-um-um, that is a mighty fine looking set. It has things that move, hide, pivot and turn. Even sans color it's a beautiful thing.

Today, Friday, the crew is setting up the flying system. I plan on heading over this weekend to get a look-see at the rehearsal process. Word is Megan Quinn, one of the two actresses set to play Peter Pan, is a tad worried about chaffing. So, may I suggest if you head down you bring along some salve just as a kindness. Cookies of course, and salve.

One week from today, blisters or not, Megan and her counterpart Ally Capetta will be flying high in the park!

Till then, tata,

Gossip Lady

Oh thought I'd add a picture of the new rental table arrangements. Sweet little platform, nice arrangement. - You'll find me there - my usual post! GL

No comments:

Post a Comment