Sunday, September 6, 2009

Raining great art!!


Greetings Gossip Lovers,

I tell you folks this is a precipitation you want to be participating in; a downpour you will be down with!! Grab the superlatives and exclamation points, "Singin' in the Rain,"at the Ogunquit Playhouse production will have you in need of them all, because it truly is a bonanza of arts rolled into a single torrent.

I tell you G lovers this show is a heady art high. The costuming! Be still my heart. Oh, and set after wonderful set. The dancing? To die for. The leads? Marvelous. The ensemble? Terrific. And yes, that real, live rainstorm on stage with puddles and everything - fabulous!

If you like any element of theater arts, this one is bound to get you giddy. I have to say, G Lady has seen some fine shows of late, but nothing, I say nothing, with all the elements so perfectly in place.

There's only today and next week left folks. Pull on the rubbers and walk, ride or row, but get yourself to this production.

Did I mention the costuming? the sets? performances? .....

Yours Truly; High on Great Art

Gossip Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment