Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Loved it Loved it Loved it!



Greetings Gossip Lovers,

So, I ask you, what good is having a pulpit if you don’t use it? Well no good of course. Hence G Lady will put hers to good use today.

Here is a bit of heartfelt advice. GO see Groovelily.

Never heard of them? Well then I guess you don’t know anyone that caught Groovelily’s “Striking 12,” a few years back at the Music Hall.

G Lady did. And it is -without question - one of her all-time, favorite art experiences. No lie. I absolutely loved it. Bought the CD. Play it often.

Folks, if you like music, musical performance-theater, unique theater, a wicked violin, fine storytelling, incredible musicianship, violin/piano/drum trio, any one or a combination of these GO see Groovelily’s “Sleeping Beauty Wakes" at the Music Hall this weekend.

I have not seen this particular piece yet, but so loved the first I can’t imagine anything but wonderful things unfolding.

I could wax on about the group, but I’ll leave it at repeating one more time, Groovelily’s “Striking 12” remains one of G Lady’s top art experiences.

In advance let me say, "you are welcome."

See you there!

G Lady.

Here's a link to one of G Lady's fav video's from "Striking 12," which in part retells the story of "The Little Match Girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment